University Extension Students

UCLA Campus

The CAE interfaces with University Extension (UNEX) to provide certain academic support services to students who are concurrently enrolled. The UNEX student should contact the UNEX Disability Office first. UCLA Extension/Student Resources/Students with Disabilities Website. If the student is concurrently enrolled, that office will officially refer the student to the CAE to make an appointment with a CAE disability specialist in order to register with the CAE. The appointment will consist of an intake interview and documentation review to determine the appropriate accommodations.